Sunday, January 17, 2010

VISIONARY ARCHITECT WANTED - HELPED WANTED - DESIGN TEAM WANTED - FUNDING WANTED - 3D DESIGN - FUTURISTIC ARCHITECTURAL FIRM WANTED - MAJOR GLOBAL PR ASSURED

I am a climate activist with top credentials in the visionary field,
and with many mentions already about my "polar cities" project in the
New York Times, Dot Earth blog, Gizmodo, Gawker, Jossip, and in over
500 sites on the Internet, and a few print newspapers as well: Juneau
Empire, Colorado Longmont Times-Call, Taipei Times, etc.

I have created, based on the ideas of Dr James Lovelock of the UK, 90
years young, a concept I call "polar cities'. These settlements will
NOT be at the poles per se, but in northern regions, and not now, but
in around 200 to 300 years in the future, say 2323 AD or so. They will
house survivors of global warming. Not a pretty picture, I know. Mad
Max meets "The Road" by Cormac McCarthy.

These polar city settlements will really be villages, encampments, not
real cities, so the name has a good ring to it and I will keep the
name, but in fact, these settlements are not at the poles nor are they
cities.

I want to comission a daring visionary future-looking architect from
any country in the world to design a professional website with a new
polar city concept, that you will dream up, based on my earlier work.
In return, I will give you 100 percent backing as a public relations
pro -- me! -- and I will get your name and your firm in the New York
Times and other major newspapers around the world, as the designer of
these visionary polar cities. They might be above ground, they might
be underground, in caves or mountains, and they will be sited in
Alaska, Canada, Russia, Iceland, Greenland, Norway, Tasmania, New
Zealand, even Antarctica. In the future. Each city will carry about
500 people max.

This is a gift to the future. There is no money in it now. People
already call me crazy for even thinking of this and doing my website
here already:
http://pcillu101.blogspot.com

I now want to find an architect to take the polar city idea to the
next level. In return, I will give you maximun PR support and make
your name famous worldwide, and this might help bring other
commissions to you, of course.

Interested? Email ASAP at: danbloom@gmail.com

Hurry, as I am 60, had a heart attack last month, have a stent in my
heart now, and don't have long to live. But I am committed to this
project as a wake up call about global warming and climate change.
These polar cities might help save humankind from extinction! That's
how serious this project is. At the same time, I also have a good
sense of humour. SMILE!

--
POLAR CITIES:
http://pcillu101.blogspot.com

No comments: