Wednesday, February 1, 2017

ASH TALES "stories of the Apocalypse" website published a cli-fi short story I wrote as a thought exercise, a thought experiment, to prod people out of their comfort zones.

ASH TALES "stories of the Apocalypse" website published a cli-fi short story I wrote as a thought exercise, a thought experiment, to prod people out of their comfort zones.

http://ashtales.com/a-letter-to-2499/


ASH TALES "stories of the Apocalypse" website published a cli-fi short story I wrote as a thought exercise, a thought experiment, to prod people out of their comfort zones. It's my  first and probably last short story I ever wrote and published. NSFW due to ''unhappy ending issues''. But INTERSTING at the same time. But not for everyone, and not everyone's cuppa tea. - Dan

No comments: