QUESTION: June, according to our sources and online googling, you were the first person in the known universe to come up with this idea of an air quoted AIR HASHTAG body language hand sign gesture. When did you first come up with the idea, when did you take the first online twitter pic photo and post it, and HOW did you come up with this idea?
2. How long did the idea germinate with you before you actually created it and photo'd it?
3. any feedback yet worldwide from viewers online or at Twitter?
4. Steve Martin is generaly credit with inventing the AIR QUOTE. see Wiki on this. Can we now
credit YOU with creating the AIR HASHTAG for all eternity to see, do and enjoy? And if Steve Martin saw your AIR HASHTAG, what do you think HE would say about it?
5. Can you foresee a time for PR perhaps when Steve Colbert or Jon Stewart or David Letterman invite
you in their shows to illustrate the AIR HASHTAG. Not the Jay Leno show, but maybe COMEDY DAILY?
6. did you ever create any earlier body language gestures or was this your first stab at such a thing?
7, Will you make a YOUTUBE video one day illustrating the AIR HASHTAG, in much the same way
as scare quotes and the scrotation marks videos are there now?
air hashtag ONE
Air Hastag! Love it. That is hilarious.
Comment by Trish F. — March 22, 2011 @ 4:24 pm